Monday, July 16, 2007

Back in element

Life has a funny way of tossing you around and making you lose sight of things you wish to pursue. The same happened to me when all of sudden, life was thrown in the fourth gear and I just managed to cope in time to not let my goals get out of sight! Thank God for small mercies...

Well... wanted to revive this blog from slumber on July 13 - so as to mark an year's hiatus - but to my dismay, I just couldn't remember the password. So finally after some struggle with good 'new' technology on blogger, I have been able to enter my own blog to post something once again... thank Google for this huge mercy!

On a serious note, I am back here to reflect, to write and to read what other's want to know from me or feel about what I write... but before I begin, a word to people who have been reading this blog so far. You may find my writings a lot different from what they have been in the past-lighter, to be precise. That's something the past one year has taught me... to improvise on the style of writing on a blog..so people don't grow old reading it.. but grow old with it - if you know what I mean :)

Happy reading!!

Over to the wordsmiths then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home